What is Respite Care
Respite care is a service that gives the primary caregiver a short break from his duties. In HealthNow healthcare, we value both patients and their families. We guarantee relief from stress, restoration of energy, and promotion of work-life balance. We are committed to give respite care that lasts up to 5 days of Medicare-certified inpatient care for a hospice patient.
HealthNow healthcare’s respite care service usually takes place at our patient’s home, special day care centers, and residential centers that offer overnight stays. The breaks can be as long or short as needed by the patient’s family. We can set this up for a few hours a day, few days, or a few weeks.
Under our care, we offer services include but are not limited to:
- Pristine housekeeping and assistance for daily hygienic activities
- Recreational activities where patients can interact freely and boost back their confidence
- Nutritional foods for daily consumption without having the insipid dilemmas
- Safe and convenient transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Emotional connection through companionship
- Professional physical help through mobility and transitions
- Encouragement for a new chapter of work-life balance and harmony
HealthNow Healthcare has gathered a reputation for extensive healthcare service in the Bay area. We have covered the major cities with commitment and compassion for our work. We don’t treat our patients as a stranger that is needing care, but we treat them like our family.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492