Palliative care focuses on relieving the pain and symptoms of serious illnesses including cancer, heart failure, COPD, ALS, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and Parkinson’s disease. Palliative care improves a patient’s quality of life and provides a much needed break for family caregivers.
Palliative Care Services
HealthNow Home Healthcare’s team of experienced professionals helps patients manage their treatments and works with physicians and family members to develop a care plan that fits the needs of the patient. Palliative care include:
- Symptoms management for pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite, numbness, and sleep problems
- Strength building therapy
- Recovery and rest after treatments
You Can Begin Palliative Care Early
Palliative care can begin while you are still involved with other treatments and regardless of your prognosis. HealthNow Home Healthcare’s palliative care team can develop a personalized plan to help you with pain and symptom management.
Most Insurance Plans Cover Palliative Care
Most plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, cover palliative care services. Contact us for more information.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492