Respite care with HealthNow Home Healthcare provides quality care for patients and a much-needed break for caregivers. The daily stress of caring for a loved one comes with physical, mental, and emotional stress that can take a toll on both the caregiver and the patient.
Our respite care services provide much-needed relief for caregivers. Our services allow caregivers to refocus and maintain a positive attitude. HealthNow Home Healthcare’s certified professionals are committed to providing the much-needed break that you require while delivering a high level of care.
What We Do
HealthNow Home Healthcare offers free in-home assessments to determine the type of respite care required to best serve the patient. Our professional caregivers will craft a plan to ensure that patients are well cared for and receiving the services they need. We develop a comprehensive care plan and set a timeline that works for everyone.
Our Respite Care Services
HealthNow Home Healthcare professionals provide your loved one with the following premium respite care services –
- Personal care with regards to bathing to promote wound healing and prevent infections after surgery, including dressing and grooming
- Decluttering to prevent falls and accidents
- Meal preparation related to dietary restrictions
- We contract with transportation companies to provide services like running errands, attending medical appointments, and picking up prescriptions
- Our therapists can help you build strength and develop alternate ways of performing tasks
Trained Care Experts
Our highly trained healthcare professionals are carefully screened and interviewed to ensure that they possess the right skills. More importantly, we provide them with premium training and support.
Before assigning a healthcare professional to our clients, we guarantee that they possess skills that are well-matched and tailored to the client’s needs.
Hire Us Today
HealthNow Home Healthcare understands the important role that respite care plays in relieving family caregivers who spend most of their time providing their disabled, special needs, or aging loved ones with full-time care. We understand how important relief from that stress is and we can help you by providing the care that your loved one needs with kindness, great respect, and well-rounded medical services.
HealthNow Home Healthcare professionals ensure the safety of patients and work to speed up the recovery process. Contact us to learn more about our respite care services. We have highly trained representatives who are waiting to attend to your questions and address your concerns.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492