Physical Therapist San Francisco County
HealthNow Home Healthcare provides physical therapy services in the comfort of a patient’s home. Our physical therapy services include tailored plans for patients recovering from a heart attack, heart failure, a stroke, severe back pain, joint pain, recent surgery, hemiparesis, partial paralysis, loss of or decline in normal functions, injury from a fall, trauma, or other incident. Physical activity is a key component to a timely recovery. Physical therapy targets the dysfunctional or injured part of the body to ensure a full recovery. HealthNow Home Healthcare works with physical therapists to get patients on a treatment plan to enhance better blood flow, prevent degeneration of muscles, and regain body functions.
HealthNow Home Healthcare physical therapists are well trained and skilled at helping patients regain muscle strength, lost movement ability, and functions. Our physical therapy services are available for children and adults. HealthNow Home Healthcare provides the best health care services in San Francisco County. Physical therapy targets post-surgical rehabilitation to build strength and flexibility.
The Benefits of Physical Therapy Services
- Physical therapy helps patients regain their mobility. A condition like a stroke can make moving around challenging. Physical therapists can craft a recovery plan to rebuild strength and develop alternate ways of accomplishing the tasks of daily living.
- Services provided by HealthNow Home Healthcare physical therapists ensure that a patient is active and recovering without making frequent trips to the hospital.
- HealthNow Home healthcare physical therapists come into your home to help you with pain-free movement. Movement is crucial for day to day activities. As movement experts, our physical therapists can diagnose, manage, and treat mobility problems.
- Our physical therapists develop treatment plans that target the dysfunctional part of the patient’s body.
HealthNow Home Healthcare physical therapists conduct effective and productive therapies. They are the best for independent mobility and a successful recovery. Contact us for more information today.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492