North Bay In home health
When a person needs extra attention, there are different options that are available, and home health care is of one them. When a person is discharged from the hospital, home health care is the next option to ensure that he or she becomes better. What of those that are aging, hence their functional abilities are dwindling, home health care is needed too. A lot of persons need a South Bay home health caregiver, and that’s where Health Now comes into play.
Why Should You Opt For A South Bay Home Health Care
- Home care is safer.
It is no longer news that a lot of persons are known to pick varying infections, as well as complications because they are living in a long term facility or even a hospital. Why is this possible? In a place that houses a lot of persons, there is a probability that infections of different kinds can find their way there, and easily be transmitted about.
Making use of a North Bay home health caregiver allows you to be properly taken care of, without fear of such infections.
2) Making use of a home health caregiver allows the stress that comes with illness to be reduced.
Sometimes, illness is accompanied by stress and anxiety, but studies have shown that stress is usually not as much when home care is done because of a familiar environment and loved ones.
3) One of the most effective types of health care is home health care, as it offers the necessary satisfaction. Why is this so? A lot of persons love to be at home than in a hospital or long term care facility. With a licensed North Bay home health aide at your side, it is possible to live a fulfilled daily life in a place that you trust.
4) Getting our licensed home health aide offers you access to personalized care.
There is nowhere else that this can be gotten, not even in a hospital or long term care facility. At long term care facilities, there is no space for one-on-one attention as there are a lot of patients to be taken care of, but this can’t be said for a home health aide. With a North Bay home health aide, your medications will be monitored, diets regulated to meet your nutritional needs, and you can access the one-on-one needs that everyone deserves.
5) Home health care is known to be more affordable than other kinds of care.
The cost that is associated with home health care is usually more affordable than being hospitalized, as well as assisted living care and nursing home. Not only is it affordable, but you can also be around your loved ones.
6) Home care helps to heighten the quality of one’s life.
A lot of persons have noticed that their quality of living is better when they receive care at home than when they are somewhere else. A lot of persons are known to heal quickly in their home, surrounded by familiar persons and objects than in a hospital or long term care facility.
7) Home health care helps to extend life.
Research by government agencies has shown that people that undergo home health care are known to live longer. Let’s say a time duration that a person is expected to live has been pegged, the person will more likely outlive such period when they undergo a home health care. This stems from the fact that they are surrounded by those they love and things they cherish. Home health care breeds peace.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492