Home Physical Therapist Hayward
Home physical therapy refers to the treatment that is received by those suffering from any health issue that limits their ability to move around. The main purpose of physical therapy is to help those finding it difficult to move around with the right treatment to enable them to get back on their feet. To achieve their set goal, physical therapists make use of certain techniques. Some of these techniques used include but are definitely not limited to these; massage, walking, stretching etc. One of the most innovative techniques that are used is “electric simulation” which is used to obstruct or block pain signals transmitted by the brain. Those diagnosed with these health conditions have been known to be those in dire need of home physical therapy. The conditions are;
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic body pain
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Fracture of the bone
- Hip or knee displacement and replacement.
- Multiple sclerosis
What Home Physical Therapy In Hayward Entails
When a licensed and well-trained home physical therapist visits the home of one unable to move around, the first thing to be done will be to evaluate the condition of the patient. This would give him/her a better understanding of the condition of the patient and would enable him/her create a plan that if implemented would improve the health condition of the patient. While a plan is being created, only medically approved techniques are incorporated.
One of the main aspects of the home physical therapy in Hayward is that of the physical therapist developing a unique or personalized plan that would be followed by the client. The main aim of this plan is to help the client return back to their normal life, that is being able to move to and fro. In general, the exercise plan would help to do the following;
- Improve the balance of the client or patient
- Improve the overall strength of the client
- Improve the circulation of blood in the body
- Will help lower the blood pressure of the client
- Improve the breathing as well as makes the heart of the client stronger.
- Will improve how the body makes proper use of oxygen.
- Will improve the overall health condition of the client at the same time helping clients remain as active as possible.
- Would enhance the emotional, physical, and mental outlook of the client.
- Decrease the level of pain experienced by the client.
- Will improve the sleeping condition of the patient.
When making a plan for each client, the treatment plan of a home physical therapist may include the following;
- Balanced training
- Bed mobility
- Caregiver education
- Evaluation of the safety nature of the home before it is being used.
- Diagnosis education
- Pain management etc.
Benefits Of Home Physical Therapy In Hayward
Some of the benefits those with mobility challenges stand to gain when they opt for home physical therapy include but are definitely not limited to these;
- Safety benefits; generally, those in need of physical therapy are those that find it difficult to move around. This would mean that they lack balance and strength to either stand or move for a period of time. Having a home physical therapist attending to their need in their home will definitely reduce the risk of falls as they happen to be more familiar and comfortable at home.
Education; home physical therapists inform clients of the right ways to effectively use their body. While you will agree that works for one patient may not necessarily work for the other, home physical therapists offer to advise based on the condition of the client, thus, assuring them of improvements.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492