Home Nursing Marin County
Nursing homes of Marin County will provide short-term rehabilitative treatments that stay following a surgery, illness or injury which may require physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech-language therapy. Nursing homes offer other services such as planned activities and daily housekeeping services. Our Nursing homes may also be referred to as convalescent care, skilled nursing or a long-term facility.
Nursing homes may offer memory care services or have a separate area specified for memory care. In most jurisdictions, nursing homes are required to provide enough staff to adequately. Nursing homes require that he/she should be present to assess residents and to monitor their outcomes. Our Health Now Home Healthcare duties include implementing care plans, administering medications, recording and maintaining accurate reports for each resident, monitoring and recording medical change and providing direction to the nurse and licensed practical nurses or licensed vocational nurses.
Our nurses have several educational levels, including associate and bachelor degree programs, hospital-based diploma programs and master’s degree programs. Licensed practical nurses complete a state-approved one-year program.
When given a choice, most people prefer to live in their own home – even when they’re sick. At home, people can retain their independence and maintain their dignity. And being in comfortable, familiar surroundings may actually speed the recovery process. Our professionals from Marin County will take care with your relatives by providing nursing care.
Home health services include the services that are provided to the member in his place of residence as ordered by his or her physician as part of a written plan of care. Our professional’s services may be offered for the following reasons:
- Care and Treatment of an acute or chronic condition
- Coordination of Community services
- To avoid prolonged or repeated hospitalizations and/or higher and more costly levels of care.
In general, the goal of Marin County home nursing health care is to provide treatment for an illness or injury. It helps patients to get better, regain their independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible. If your relatives have long-term health problems, the goal of home health care is to maintain your highest level of ability or health, and help you learn to live with your illness or disability.
Our professionals from Health Now Home Healthcare offer the most extensive care a person can get outside a hospital. Nursing homes offer help with custodial daily activities care, such as bathing, getting dressed, and eating as well as skilled care. Skilled nursing care is given by a registered nurse and includes medical monitoring and treatments.
Skilled care also includes services provided by specially trained professionals, such as physical, occupational, and respiratory therapist.
The services nursing homes offer vary from facility to facility. Services often include:
- Room and board
- Monitoring of medication
- Personal care (including dressing, bathing, and toilet assistance)
- 24-hour emergency care
- Social and recreational activities
Our Home Nursing Care is designed for people who need care at home, temporarily or indefinitely, for a variety of health reasons including:
- Being released from the hospital after surgery or a sudden event such as a stroke or serious injury
- Worsening of a chronic condition that requires a higher level of care than is available at home
- Living with ongoing health issues that are making it difficult to be at home
Our professionally trained and licensed home care nurses also provide:
- Wound care, intravenous therapy or palliative care
- Health education about chronic diseases and healthy living
- Referrals to other community services such a community rehabilitation or social work services
- Self-care information so that you can live as independently as possible
- Education to enhance your friends’ and family’s abilities to provide care
- Home support services to enable you to care for yourself as much as possible
Home visits for nursing care occur seven days a week. Visits are scheduled in advance according to medical priority and where you live.
We have individual approach to each patient and will come with specific program aimed to enhance and make easy live for each of our patients.
What we value are happy and healthy patients that have no boundaries toward their continuous life.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492