East Bay Home Healthcare Services
Home Healthcare in East Bay is medical care that is received at home. That is the administering of medication, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in the comfort of their home. Often times, most people have compared home healthcare to home healthcare. The main difference between these two home medical care service is that while home healthcare focuses on offering general healthcare services that will improve the general well-being of the patient, home healthcare focuses mostly on the medical aspect of the patient.
Home Healthcare is recommended for sick people that have been diagnosed with certain illnesses or requiring nursing and therapy. Home Healthcare professionals have been trained to cater to the needs of these sick ones. They work in hand in hand with doctors or they are doctors themselves.
The concept of home healthcare have been developed to ensure that those in need of medical attention do not have to visit hospitals or clinics, rather, they are diagnosed and treated at home. Since the inception of this type of medical care, it has proven to offer better results. This is because most of the patients tend to respond better when treated in their homes.
Benefits Of An East Bay Home Healthcare Agency
Some of the main benefits of home healthcare include but are definitely not limited to these;
- Offers one-on-one treatment; to treat your sick loved one better, it is necessary that the medical practitioner or professional fully understands their health condition. Although hospitals are good, home healthcare offers your sick loved one this one-on-one focus that will help them respond better to treatment.
Aside from the medical care, your sick loved one will get to form a special bond with the medical professional. This would encourage them to let out their problems to these professionals, thus, helping the home healthcare professional devise a plan to improve their condition. To further buttress the point, the CCJ (Cleveland Clinical Journal) in a study carried out revealed that sick persons that see their professionals or clinicians in their home would readily believe that their needs are placed on the priority list of the Healthcare team.
- It happens to be affordable; going by the report of the NAHC (National Association Of Home Care), it has been revealed that home healthcare happens to be more affordable than taking your sick one to hospitals and clinics.
- Management of medication; if your sick loved one happens to be on a couple of medications, it would be frustrating and confusing to attend to them. You could forget when and how to administer each of these medications. Home healthcare professionals would help manage their medications. They would ensure that they receive the right medication when needed. Also, they would be on the lookout to ensure that there is no harmful drug interaction.
- Diet and nutrition support; you will agree that while on medications, there are certain foods that you are not advised to take. Most times, patients do not know. Hiring the service of home healthcare for your sick loved one will ensure that they stay away from such meals. Also, these home healthcare personnel will offer complete nutrition and diet list that would keep your loved one in good shape as they are being treated.
- Would offer skilled medical care; you will find it interesting to know that these home healthcare personnel have been well-trained to handle all types of medical conditions. When you hire them for your loved one, you are sure that they are getting access to the best medical care available. Interestingly, they handle complicated medical conditions in an efficient and fast manner to ensure that it does not escalate.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492