Disability Home Care
Most of the affected people are the one who served our country, individuals who have been heroes in their own ways, people who are survivors, and our loved ones. And with all those fortuitous events happening will leave us scars physically, emotionally, and mentally. Losing some part of them will not just make them feel incomplete, but it will also make them feel overwhelmed with the vast change coming in their lives and others.
Here in HealthNow Home Health and Hospice, we know how the patients’ feel and we want to be there for them. We have been in the home-care industry in Contra Costa and recognized as one of the most reputable centers in the country. Our coverage includes the sub areas: East County, West County, and Central County.
We live by our name and reputation. And by this, we want to ensure that the patients will be taken care of by our highly skilled staff by giving:
- Pristine housekeeping and assistance for daily hygienic activities
- Recreational activities where patients can interact freely and boost back their confidence
- Nutritional foods for daily consumption without having the insipid dilemmas
- Safe and convenient transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Emotional connection through companionship
- Professional physical help through mobility and transitions
- Encouragement for a new chapter of work-life balance and harmony
HealthNow Healthcare in Contra Costa is Medicare certified by the federal government, which helps you have the choice of applying for a pay program. This can support eligible patients in getting our in-home healthcare needs at a reasonable price. We work with referral sources to see if patients are eligible for the program.
In HealthNow Healthcare, we don’t let our patients feel differently among society. Instead, we want them to feel better and stronger. And while they are under our care, we want them to feel that this is another challenge in their lives that will make them more fulfilled than ever before. We want us to be part of their journey to recovery.
- Personalized Care Plans
- Personalized Medical Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Work
- Grief and Bereavement Services
- Spiritual and Pastoral Services
- Hospice Care
Call Now: 888-808-5226 Fax: 415-854-0492